Here you will find main technical requirements your artwork should fit.
Please provide print files in PDF format:
- PDF version 1.4 – 1.6
- with “press quality” or similar settings
- with crop marks (trim marks)
- bleed 10 mm
- page size, Artboard (trim box, crop size) defined to finished product size (identical to size of die-cut).
- All texts used should be converted to outlines.
- According to planned print colours (CMYK, Pantone, SPOT).
- Special colours (Pantone, silver, gold, etc.) as SPOT colour.
- Overprint on for coating, lamination and special finishes.
- Delete all unused colour swatches, channels.
- Black text only in black colour (black channel).
- Pantone and CMYK colours are only reference values when producing print colours.
- The colours of the resulting print may vary depending on the material they are printed on.
- Cut as line, not fill.
- Resolution – 300 ppi (+/- 20%) at actual size.
- Artworks for sizes from A3 allowed from 150 ppi.
- All pages in one file, each page as separate (no spreads).
Filename and transfer
- Filename according to file content.
- Do not use characters with special symbols – āčēģīķļņšūžåäëïöü.
Colour profiles, ink coverage
- Ink coverage (total ink, ink limit): coated paper – 320%; uncoated paper – 260%;
- Please use:
PSO_Coated_v3.icc colour profile
- Do not include ICC profiles.